V.A.C.Ulta™ Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System
The V.A.C.Ulta™ Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System is the evolution of V.A.C.® Therapy. The easy to use unit provides negative pressure for three therapies when used with the appropriate dressings: V.A.C® Therapy, ABThera™ Open Abdomen Negative Pressure Therapy and V.A.C. VeraFlo™ Instillation Therapy.
To have a KCI representative contact you with additional information on the V.A.C.Ulta™ Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System, please fill out the following form.
The V.A.C.Ulta™ Therapy System is an integrated wound therapy system that provides NPWT with an instillation option.
- It provides proven V.A.C.® Negative Pressure Wound Therapy as practiced today
- It is can be used as the negative pressure source for the ABThera™ Open Abdomen SensaT.R.A.C. Dressing Kit
- And it also provides V.A.C. VeraFlo™ Therapy which consists of V.A.C.® Therapy coupled with automated, controlled delivery and removal of topical wound solutions in the wound bed
V.A.C.® Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
V.A.C. VeraFlo™ Therapy
- When using the V.A.C.Ulta™ Therapy Unit for V.A.C.® Therapy only, the unit is compatible with all the V.A.C.® Dressings featuring SensaT.R.A.C.™ technology—including the ABThera™ SensaT.R.A.C. Dressing.
- The V.A.C.Ulta™ Therapy Unit is also compatible with all InfoV.A.C.® canisters.
- When using the V.A.C.Ulta™ Therapy Unit for V.A.C. VeraFlo™ Therapy, V.A.C. VeraFlo™ Dressings should be utilized in order to optimize instillation therapy.
- Designed specifically for V.A.C. VeraFlo™ Therapy
- Allow even distribution and removal of topical wound solutions across the wound bed
- Have higher tensile strength than GranuFoam™ Dressings, ideal for dressings through which topical solutions are designed
- Helps distributes negative pressure evenly
V.A.C. VeraFlo™ Dressing
Spiral cut foam is easy to size
V.A.C. VeraFlo Cleanse™ Dressing
Tubular shape allows clinicians flexibility in addressing wounds with complex geometries and is appropriate for wounds when using V.A.C. VeraFlo™ Therapy.
V.A.C. VeraFlo™ Therapy Accessories:
V.A.C. VeraT.R.A.C™ Pad
- Provides delivery and removal of wound care solutions and V.A.C.® Therapy through a single pad.
- Included in the V.A.C. VeraFlo™ and V.A.C. VeraFlo Cleanse™ Dressing packages
V.A.C. VeraT.R.A.C™ Duo Tubing Set
- Separate delivery and removal pads help enhance fluid circulation
- Sold as a separate SKU
- Disposable component connects the V.A.C.Ulta™ Therapy Unit to the dressing tubing and to the user-provided solution bag/bottle
- Provides convenient solution storage and delivery
- Sold as a separate SKU
- Wounds. 2010 May;22(5):114-120.
- Saxena V, Hwang C-W, Huang S, et al. Vacuum-assisted closure: microdeformations of wounds and cell proliferation. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2004 Oct;114(5):1086-1096; discussion 1097-8.
- McNulty AK, Schmidt M, Feeley T et al. Effects of negative pressure wound therapy on fibroblast viability, chemotactic signaling, and proliferation in a provisional wound (fibrin) matrix. Wound Repair Regen 2007 November 1;15(6):838-46
- McNulty AK, Schmidt M, Feeley T, et al. Effects of negative pressure wound therapy on cellular energetics in fibroblasts grown in a provisional wound (fibrin) matrix. Wound Repair Regen 2009 March 1;17(3):192-9.
|Product Name||Part #|
|V.A.C.Ulta™ Therapy Unit||ULTDEV01/US|
|V.A.C.Ulta™ Therapy System ordering information for V.A.C. VeraFlo™ Therapy:|
|V.A.C. VeraFlo™ Dressing, 5-pack, Large||ULTVFL05LG|
|V.A.C. VeraFlo™ Dressing, 5-pack, Medium||ULTVFL05MD|
|V.A.C. VeraFlo™ Dressing, 5-pack, Small||ULTVFL05SM|
|V.A.C. VeraFlo Cleanse™ Dressing, 5-pack, Medium||ULTVCL05MD|
|V.A.C. VeraLink™ Cassette, 5-pack||ULTLNK0500|
|V.A.C. VeraT.R.A.C. Duo™ Tube Set, 5-pack||ULTDUO0500|
Materials for Download
Also available for download is a PDF version of the following documents:
- V.A.C.Ulta™ Product Brochure (DSL #13-0350.US Rev 10/13)
- V.A.C.Ulta™ Topical Solutions (DSL# 11-0018.US Rev 1/12)
- Bioburden Lifecycle Solution Brochure (DSL #12-0679.US Rev 03/13)
- V.A.C.Ulta™ Monograph (DSL#12-0118.US Rev 11/12)
- V.A.C.Ulta™ Specification Sheet (DSL #11-0038.US Rev 8/11)
For complete labeling, safety information, instructions for use, warnings, precautions, contraindications, and the Quick Reference Guide, please visit e-labeling .