V.A.C.Via™ Negative Pressure Wound Therapy System
For complete safety information, instructions for use, warnings, precautions, contraindications, and the Quick Reference Guide, please visit www.vacvia.com .
The V.A.C.Via™ Therapy System streamlines access to Negative Pressure Wound Therapy into a purchased single-use, portable, discreet device that provides 7 days of V.A.C.® Therapy, while providing patients with simplicity, convenience and mobility.
To have a KCI representative contact you with additional information on the V.A.C.Via™ Therapy System, please complete the following contact information .
This system is designed for wounds of size less than or equal to 250 cm3 and exudate volume of 80 cc or less per day and provides similar clinical efficacy as current V.A.C.® Therapy products. The V.A.C.Via™ Therapy System creates an environment that promotes wound healing by:
- Maintaining a moist wound healing environment
- Removing excess wound fluids and infectious material
- Creating an environment that promotes perfusion and granulation tissue formation
Benefits of the V.A.C.Via™ Therapy System:
- Enables patients to move easily about the facility as needed
- Potential decrease in hospital LOS through quicker patient discharge process
- Uninterrupted V.A.C.® Therapy at discharge
- Simple application requiring minimal staff training
- Reduced administrative coordination by eliminating the steps to activate and discontinue therapy
- Increased patient satisfaction with ability to conceal device and quiet nature of therapy
- Increased patient compliance since therapy will not disturb patient’s environment
|Product Name||Part #|
|V.A.C. Via™ Starter Kit 5-pack||VIAKITO7S05|
|V.A.C.Via™ System 7-Day Kit||VIAKIT077D01|
|V.A.C.Via™ Medium Spiral GranuFoam™ Dressing 5-pack||VIAGFM05|
|V.A.C.Via™ Small Spiral GranuFoam™ Dressing 5-pack||VIAGFS05|
|V.A.C.Via™ Canister 250 mL capacity with Isolyzer 5-pack||VIACAN05|
Materials for Download
IMPORTANT MESSAGE: Labeling featured on this site may represent the latest released version and may not match labeling currently accompanying the product. Please note that any downloadable document within this site is for information only. For device manuals and instructions on how to use our products, please refer to the printed documents which accompany each product.
For more information, you can download the following materials:
For complete safety information, instructions for use, warnings, precautions and contraindications, view the following materials: